Daring Adventures invites you to learn about our new HCBS Recreation program starting December 1st. We will be having a 1-hour “Q & A” style meeting to explain the program and entry process. Daring Adventures will provide details about the added value our program gives both your loved ones and their caregivers, by getting them involved in meaningful, active recreational activities such as hiking, cycling, kayaking, camping, etc.
Participant and Caregiver Benefits:
· Getting paid to provide fun, meaningful activities that promote an independent lifestyle and improve holistic health.
· Moving respite from passive recreation, to active recreation. (Kayak>Movies)
· Access to a certified therapeutic recreational therapist that will assist with the ISP goals and plan for service.
· Access to utilize adaptive recreational equipment and 7.5 acres of Telephone Pioneer Park and it’s amenities for both respite and habilitation and services.
· Competitive wages and onsite training for caregivers.
To sign up for this event please contact:
Executive Director, Jerry Ketelhut at (602) 290-0214 x 2