Daring Adventures activities would not be possible without the help and support of our volunteers.
What you need to become a volunteer with Daring Adventures:
- Have a ready smile and a drive to serve others
- Fill out a Volunteer Application
- Attend a Volunteer Orientation
- Have current CPR, 1st Aid certifications and Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Schedule your adventures!
We offer a variety of opportunities for you to contribute to our mission to improve the quality of life for individuals with disabilities and other life challenges through outdoor recreation. You can volunteer in several different capacities: program volunteer, volunteer ambassador, event volunteer (great for groups), administrative volunteer, committee member or a governance volunteer.
Our volunteers provide their skills and support in all of our activities.